Picture
Chad and Elsie (our brewing system).
I'm a little behind, but better late than never! We brewed two batches on Oct. 27th (LSU had a bye week). Our goal is to get our base beers consistent. We have an amber recipe we've used a few times and we have played with different grain, hops, and yeast. Some have been better than others, but one was particularly good. Two years in a row our Amber, Daddy Issues, has made it to the final round of Brew Riot.

Our second batch that day was a session. This was the second time we've tried a session and to me it is really efficient- for time and money. Our first session was pretty low in alcohol, but this one should be higher. We're calling it Therapy Session.
 
On another note, the pumpkin is almost ready! We had a sample this week and it tastes terrific, just a little more bottle conditioning needed.  

Good Beer! Good Times!
Kim



 





Leave a Reply.